Swimmers must continue to book onto each session they plan to attend.
Session bookings will be made available on a Sunday for the forthcoming week.
The mandatory health survey is included within the Session booking form.
Key Points to note:
Changing facilities are unable to be used at any point for all sessions.
As swimmers enter the building and go directly to the pool, Face Masks are not required for swimmers
- All Locations:
- Social Distancing measures must be maintained at all times
- Swimmers must arrive ‘Beach Ready’
- Swimmers must queue outside the building
- Swimmers must be collected promptly following the session (time slot will be advised at point of booking)
- Swimmers must not share equipment and must bring the following to training:
- x1 full water bottles
- Swimming cap
- Swimming costume
- Footwear and appropriate clothing to exit the building whilst still wet.
- Face covering to be worn entering/exiting the building
- Spectators will not be permitted
- Swimmers must adhere to the plans set out by the coach/Teacher